Last Updated on June 20, 2021 by Handy Man
Here’s some ideas for planning a family vacation on a budget and cut the costs without missing out on any of the fun. To get some ideas before your travel.
- Look for discounted vacation packages.
- Search on a weekday.
- Take advantage of off-peak pricing.
- Book mid-week flights.
- Double-check online travel sites.
- Cut back on little extras.
- Think outside the traditional hotel room.
That’s a tips. But you have to do homework more especially if you planned to visit Mae Hong Son. This province is a unique of Northern Thailand with 95% consist the mountain and take a long time to reach. This is a popular of dream destination and most of tourist they don’t know how long should be travels and how many budgets will they pay.
3 tips save cost for a small family travels
1. Rent a car with baby seat.
- Please make sure you are exprienced to drive on road twist and turn.
- You will have a space for many baby’s luggage and kid’s comfortable.
2. Hire a car with driver
- You will have a spending time more to shared your family and especially if you have 2 kids up.
- The destination will be cover as much as you need to be there.
3. Buying tour
- This is a last choice if you have not any ideas.
For any requirement please feel free to contact us.
We do have a choice