Last Updated on June 18, 2021 by Handy Man
Fern Resort is located on the edge of Mae Surin Waterfall National Park. It is about 7 kilometers out of the town of Mae Hong Son. Fern Resort is nestled in a small valley. Surrounded by forest-covered mountains and rice paddies.
It offers comfortable accommodation in unspoiled nature. A small creek and a well maintained ground with rich fauna and flora make this eco-tourism resort “The perfect place to stay for nature lovers”. The forest home for the naturalist who is looking for a peaceful place.
You will not find telephones or TVs in your room but instead you will experience the sights and sounds of nature with peaceful and friendly people. The management and staff of the resort, all of them from nearby villages, serve the guests with natural friendliness.
36 wooden bungalows, all decorated in the local Shan style. Each room provides private bathroom with shower and hot water facilities, air-conditioning and a private terrace.
Facilities and Services
- Campfire & Barbecue Place
- Swimming Pool
- Lounge and Lobby furnished in local style
- Laundry Service
- Karen Handicraft Corner
- Free shuttle-service to/from the airport and town
- Free WiFi
- Relax at the Swimming Pool
- Discover the Nature Trails behind the resort
- Experience the hilltribes during a one day or multidays
- Trekking tour
- Explore Traditional Farming
- Admire Bird Watching
- Watch the sunrise and sunset from the viewpoint