A home away from home
Baan Mai Guesthouse is situated in the downtown near the Jong Kham reservoir. There are 1 fan room and 2 A/C rooms with sharing toilet and bathroom. Baan Mai Guesthouse provides free breakfast, coffee, tea and the best Thai seasonal fruit.
Jum or Joom, the guesthouse owner, she showed you beyond her guesthouse and drive motobike around the night market and temples, gave suggestions where to go. If you confirm her for sure how to come up here and arrival time, she’ll pick you up from airport, and drop you on at the bus.
In 2020, they have been affected economy and coronavirus crisis. Baan Mai Guest House have to move their website to this web page. And update details about their services. Hope and thank you for your support. Please kindly see details on below;
From old website;
A cosy, tastefully decorated, little wooden house with at-home warmth and friendliness. The Baan Mai Guesthouse’s three rooms are clean and comfortable with shared toilet and shower facilities. Your friendly, helpful and welcoming host and hostess will ensure that this will be one of your favourite stays on your trip.
Room & Rate
Closest to the outdoor seating area and street, 1 double bed and fan. High season price : 400 Baht.
Closest to the shared area, fridge and coffee-making, facilities recently renovated, 1 double bed + 1 extra single bed if required, Air conditioning + fan. High season price : 600 Baht.
Closest to shower and toilet facilities, 1 double bed + 1 extra single bed if required, Air conditioning + fan. High season price : 600 Baht.
There are 2 A/C rooms and 2 fan rooms as the same price.
- Low season Mar-Sep discount applies.
- All rooms serviced and cleaned daily.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary light breakfast
- Complementary tea and coffee
- Shared rest areas
- Shared bathroom/toilet facilities
- Information : Trekking, tours, where to eat, what to see, how to get there, Thai/English go-between for when you have difficulty understanding Thai or Thai have difficulty understanding you.
- Thai cooking class
Baan Mai Guesthouse is ideally located, within easy walking distance of Mae Hong Son’s central lake, temple, market and shopping areas. Jum, your hostess, is a highly skilled Thai cook and makes that knowledge and skill available to you through her simple Thai cooking classes. Learn about Thai herbs and spices from the garden and introduce them to your own cooking. Your host’s recommendations:
- Shop in the colourful night market and explore local markets and nearby eateries.
- Take a trekking trip or city tour. Or enlist Jum’s help in planning your next destination.
- Just chill and watch the world go by. Drink in hand, enjoy some relaxing reading in the shared patio area in front of the guesthouse.
- Discover the walking trail to the hilltop temple for some unique sunset photos, or take a leisurely stroll to visit the nearby lake twin temples.
- Tel : (+66) 062 594 4241
- Email : email@example.com
- Address : 26/1 Chamnan Satit Rd, A.Muang, Mae Hong Son, Thailand 58000