Last Updated on March 16, 2020 by Handy Man
Pree Cha is a one of local people who is a very experienced tourist trekking guide in Mae Hong Son. He offers the trekking tour as 3 days with homestay in the East of Mae Hong Son where we call San Fah mountain range.
During the trek you will have time to pass the mountain jungle and the trails of hilltribe walking with their daily life, daily works. Hilltribe here are mainly White Karen. You will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, farming, plantation and bamboo forest. Following and cross the stream many time. Have lunch en route nearby the stream.
- Minimum: 2 person
- Duration: 1 – 6 days
- Departure: Daily departures from Mae Hong Son
- Activities: Jungle trekking
- Fitness Level: For people in good physical condition
Come to join with us or able to do private group minimum 2 person. Trekking daily departure and start at Mae Hong Son.
- Local English speaking guide and porter.
- Homestays around trip as mention. (Provided basic local equipment.)
- Meals as mention and drinking water.
- Transportation pick up and drop off at hotel.
- Entrance fees and permits.
- Trekking 1 day harder
- Trekking 2 days basic for starter
- Trekking 3 days beyond jungle
- Trekking 4 days advance level to PAI